12.26.2009

Lalala

Oh I'm so fucking bored. And hungry.

Let's see, what I ate today.
Scrambled eggs for breakfest and tea with sugar. Then... a yogurt. Then loads of water. Two glasses of coke. And some fucking gummy strawberries that make me wanna throw up. Not too bad, since I tend to eat a lot when I'm home alone.

Watched Thirteen. It always makes me realise I will never be thirteen again. And that I don't really remember what I was doing when I was thirteen. I drunk my way through being a teen. Sad.


Nevermind. Argh I'm so fucking frustrated. I want to be pretty and thin. I want to look in the mirror and see myself pretty. I want to feel pretty finally. Fuckin shit. I need to do more exercises. And drink more water. Much more water.

1 comment:

  1. I'm the exact same way. Exercising, drinking water. Exercising, drinking water.

    Few tips, if I may... Replace the sugar with Splenda, and the coke with diet coke, or green tea if you can stand it. I found that if I always have something to drink in my hands, I never actually feel hungry. Water, green tea with a few berries on the side, more water, a Venti Starbucks coffee, more water, etc.

    I wee all day long (I spend more time in the loo than anyone I know) but the weight is falling off!

    xJax
    http://wewannabethinagain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete